Thursday, August 10, 2017

PS Patrol - AUGUST 2017

Today is the day that I share some of my favorite Paper Smooches finds...enjoy :)

oh how I love her water coloring :)
The happy colors makes me smile and it's just super adorable!




Jenny Mullens 
WOW!  Look at how much a difference coloring onto the cardstock makes.  Jenny added awesome dimension and texture.  I LOVE her husky!
(Critter Card Puns, Cat Dog Card Dies)


Clever girl...hat a fun sentiment!  I love the beach-colors and her design is fabulous!


swooooooning
The pops of gold is divine and the pastel background adds such a lovely touch.
L-O-V-E


....and how sweet is this?  I love the mix of glitter and chevron.  Her kitty is colored so beautifully :)

CNN once had two reporters talk to each other via satellite while they were standing in the same parking lot.

x Kim

2 comments:

  1. SQUEAL!! THANKS for sharing!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the creations!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.