Thursday, May 11, 2017

Paper Smooches - PS Patrol - MAY 2017

It's PS Patrol Day - oh how I love this day!  I found some super cool cards to share with you all today...

eek - the colors, the design, the bling - LOVE!!


Gemma  
These are the cutest fruits, aren't they???  The cute scalloped edge is darling and so is this adorable card.


This card makes me say WOW!!  Her coloring is amazing and the background is super cool!


Check out these super cool face masks!  What a unique way to use a shaped card die.


My goodness this is a pretty card!  LOVE the patterned flower and bold black!  
Such a fun and flirty card :)

TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one 
row of the keyboard.

xx Kim

3 comments:

  1. Fun cards and an intriguing fun fact. I wondered if I could find a longer word in Dutch, using only the first row of the Qwerty keyboard, and I did: RUITERPORTRET
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my card amongst the wonderful cards here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my - all of these are sensational! You picked out some fabulous samples of amazing art and I could just sit here and study each one of them to learn some new techniques & designs! TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.